[Public-List] chafing gear

Glenn Brooks brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 11:07:22 PDT 2014

I like to use a short length of clear plastic tubing for chaffing gear.  I run the end of my mooring and also anchor line through the tubing and tape it in the right spot with electricians tape. Never had any signs of wear after years of use.  Also when anchoring, it's possible to slide the tubing up and down on the rode for different depths.

Glenn b.
dolce 318

Sent from my iPad