[Public-List] chafing gear

Dennis K. Biby sailor at aweigh.com
Sun Apr 13 16:11:09 PDT 2014

Like Glenn, I have used clear plastic tubing for many, many years.
With a soldering iron, I round off the inner end-surface to prevent
chafing.

If the tube is long enough, it won't slip through the chock.  Or, to
be secure, I drill a hole near one end and thread a short piece of
line through the tube and through the three-strand dock line.

Dennis
s/v Ferrity