[Public-List] In need of a few parts & some advice for our Alberg 30.

Greg Dawson via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Aug 7 18:46:08 PDT 2014

Dear All.

We live in Ontario & recently acquired #348 in sound but poor condition. Basically the boat needs a full refit. I am wondering if anyone out there could help us with a few things.

1, Our boat is a 1968 with the stainless trim finishing the off the deck / hull join. I have seen several people offering up parts for sale on this forum, Does anyone have a set to sell?

2, We would like to fit a taffrail as part of the refit, does anybody have one for sale in good condition?

3, I am trying to find a good Electrical diagram for the boat other than the Whitby drawing, is there one in existence?

4, We are trying to cost out materials for the refit & I need to calculate how much paint we will need so we can allow for it, has anyone fully repainted their boat including antifouling, hull & topsides? what volume of paints did you use approx.

I have a lot of questions and don't want to ask to much but we would be grateful for any help we can get.

Thanks in advance.

Greg Dawson.