[Public-List] Learn how to single hand

Glenn via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Aug 7 22:18:38 PDT 2014

Great resource.  Also check out sailing stories, books   and  cruising log written by Web Chilles who is presently sailing a Moore 25 singlehanded around the world.  Currently enroute New Zealand from Samoa.  It's his fifth or sixth  circumnavigation.   His web site is www.inthepresentsea.com.

Gpb

Sent from my iPhone