[Public-List] Genoa/Drifter

Michael Grosh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Dec 4 03:16:26 PST 2014

I upgraded Checkmate's cars and track to a Harkin system. It's really
convenient for changing between genoas, but I find I don't adjust the leads
as much as I thought I would-might be age though-mine.
The cam cleat that locks the line for controlling movement aft catches the
genoa sheet really easily. All in all, I would rather have a locking pin
arrangement, like the original, but with roller bearings.
MichaelGrosh
On Nov 30, 2014 9:29 AM, "Wes Gardner via Public-List" <