[Public-List] New furler needed, recommendations? Get a Schaeffer - period, full stop ; )

John Birch via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Dec 10 11:38:32 PST 2014

Love our Schaeffer 2000 Furler / Reefer on our A-37, stronger than Harken -
better design, twin #6 luff tape foil (internal luff groves, less vulnerable
to spin & whisker pole impacts). Bought ours 14 years ago, and have had zero
problems.

For an A-30, you'd be looking for the Schaeffer 1100 series.

Built in the USA, employee owned - what's not to like ; )

Cheers,

John