[Public-List] Solent stay.

Glenn Brooks via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Dec 12 19:01:16 PST 2014

Sergi,  I think David Terrell has the article.  I copied the a30 list in hopes he will forward to you.

Installing a solent isn't to difficult.  The key is to locate the upper tang within 18" or 20" of the masthead, so you do not need to add running back stays, or an extra set of lowers to support the mast.

Cheers,
Glenn

Sent from my iPad