[Public-List] Thanks to recent contributors

Randy Katz via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Dec 11 16:59:23 PST 2014

Greetings,

Brian--Many thanks for including the links to the Triton and A30 websites.
Great fun to peruse--and inspiring.

Glenn--Your humorous (some might say lyrical or poetic, even) descriptions
of your sails (wood stake through the heart) are very entertaining. Good to
see that all that boat time prompts some innovative view points.

Thanks to you both,

Randy Katz
Simple Gifts #249
Bellingham/Seattle WA