[Public-List] Inside Cabin - Brown Gue and Mold

randall weatherspoon via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Dec 18 15:19:55 PST 2014

Brown Gue is coming out of the corners of the inside of the cabin.

1)      What is it - I read it may be the resin coming out - if so what does
that do to the strength of cabin?

2)      What happens if I clean it up and paint over it? - will it stop?

Previous owner apparently painted  inside top of the cabin with some kind of
paint that is flaking off but not entirely so mold is growing in the little
cracks between paint and fiberglass - can't seem to kill the mold and am
afraid that if I Clorox clean and paint that the mold will come through, and
it is so bad now that I will have to re-fare the roof inside as it is.

Any experience or comments welcome.

Thanks

Randy ..Marisel #385