[Public-List] Repower, rebuild or sell

Dwayne Back via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Dec 10 11:55:13 PST 2014

Brian,
I currently have a 1965 Grey Marine engine that I believe all that is wrong with it is the carburetor fouled up, but not 100% certain.  I am quite confident the block is fine so between the two you may be able to rebuild a decent engine and have spare parts.  It has been stored inside heated building for last couple of years.  If you wanted the engine and you are welcome to it.  Biggest issue is I am in Detroit area, not sure of your location.
Dwayne#94