[Public-List] Repower, rebuild or sell

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Dec 10 12:23:29 PST 2014

Brian,

FWIW,

I faced the same issue last year and found a used diesel to install.  Even
cutting costs, I spent around $ 7,500 for the engine, new beds, install,
new prop, gauges, etc.

If I would have used a rebuilt graymarine or Atomic four, that would have
eliminated many costs thereby lowering the total.

To answer your question re: pricing of a "project" boat, I recollect that
there was an engineless A30 for sale in Annapolis last year.  My memory is
that the asking price was $ 2,500.00.

Good luck,

Woody
US 11

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Brian Zinser via Public-List <