[Public-List] Inside Cabin - Brown Gue and Mold

Jeffrey via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Dec 18 18:16:43 PST 2014

I too get some brown goo on #116 that bleeds though the enamel paint just
on one spot inside my cabin. It seems to come back every spring. I sand it
off, then give a quick repaint of that small area.  Mine does not appear to
be water based, it sets up hard.

-jeff

Seagrass. #116
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
http://sailboatseagrass.com/

<http://instagram.com/jfongemie>

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Michael via Public-List <