[Public-List] Inside Cabin - Brown Gue and Mold

John Maliszewski via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Dec 19 17:35:46 PST 2014

Randy when we acquired our Alberg #262 it also had plenty of mold and other
substances coming off the cabin top. Strong Clorox solution with some elbow
grease and some sanding took care of most of it followed by a couple of
coats of Kilz white enamel paint (oil base)
http://solutions.kilz.com/en/product/41/l101201/kilz-complete-interior-exter
ior-oil-based-primer

That worked for the reminder of our ownership (8 years) of #262.

John