[Public-List] A4 question

Bill Ydel wcydel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 07:58:00 PST 2014

I was running the engine yesterday to bring it up to operating temperature. It started just fine and ran smoothly but after a few minutes the rpm's dropped to about 600. I had been running in gear at the dock at about 1200 RPM's, I took it out of gear and gave it some more throttle to get it back to 1200. After a few moments the RPM's increased.
The engine was still running smoothly.
Anyone have any thoughts about the cause for the change in RPM's. I would expect that it could be a number of things, but let's start with the simple. I am NOT a mechanic.

Bill
SallyB #441
Charleston, SC

Sent from my iPad