[Public-List] A4 Question

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Mon Jan 6 14:03:21 PST 2014

;-)

----- Original Message -----

From: "Gordon Laco" <mainstay at csolve.net>
To: "Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all" <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2014 4:52:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Public-List] A4 Question

My A4 always runs best in the winter.  Actually, come to think of it, my
boat points higher, reaches faster, wins more races and when cruising finds
more beautiful anchorages in the winter.  Every thing is more perfect.
Everything.

And yes, I have to admit, that's all because she's ashore in the winter and
the races and cruises I participate in are all in my dreams of next
season....

Gord #426 Surprise