[Public-List] Jyb track location on foredeck

David Terrell dterrell1 at charter.net
Wed Jan 29 06:33:33 PST 2014

Glenn

I found a picture of the jib track as it was when I purchased the boat.
They are located near the forward port in the salon. they are positioned
with the forward end closer to the cabin than the aft end is. I will
scan the picture and send it to you. I may have the original tracks if
you are interested.

David, 432