[Public-List] Jyb track location on foredeck

Bill Woodford williamwoodford at charleswoodford.com
Wed Jan 29 07:25:28 PST 2014

Glenn,

On US 11, my jib track is as David described.  While I don't have precise
measurements, I found a couple photos I can send to you that may help.

I will say that I have yet to be successful sailing the 100% jib.  It is
probably operator error and that fact that I rarely use the small jib.
 However, you may wish to talk with some others about a different placement
of the track.

Good luck,

Woody
US 11