[Public-List] Jyb track location on foredeck

David Terrell dterrell1 at charter.net
Wed Jan 29 08:08:15 PST 2014

Glenn

I will do my get the picture to you today. I use a working jib a lot and
think Mike's idea of double sheeting it makes a lot of sense. I will try
that this spring. Quantum made my sail and its dimensions are about what
Mike describes. I have sheeted this sail to the outer track with this
sail and look forward to trying this new idea.

David