[Public-List] Jyb track location on foredeck

Glenn Brooks brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Wed Jan 29 13:43:05 PST 2014

Mike,

318 is definitely a transition boat - early 1968 build, no working jib tracks, toe rail mounted flush with the deck, but balsa core decks and cockpit. No Masonite coring anywhere that I have found.

To bad I already stripped and refinished my interior. Sounds like the jyb track could use a cleat or gusset of some sort fiber glassed under the deck to the hull to reinforce the track. Similar to the forward lower chainplates.

Glenn
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad