[Public-List] Mike Lehman's Dodger

David Van Denburgh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Jul 27 18:18:14 PDT 2014

Does anyone have pics of Lehman's dodger? I'd be interested in seeing it. Do you have pictures, Chris?

David

http://alberg30project.blogspot.com

Hi George would really like to make my own. I was just hoping someone had a junk one I could weld on and modify. I really liked the the one on Mike Lehman's boat well built and functional. But I am to cheap they cost half the price of a new diesel motor and I would rather save up for one of them right now. But a new dodger would be nice. I have bent greenhouse bows and conduit but it is a lot different then stainless steel tube which is real dollars.
 On another note building a new taffrail that was fun on 162 yesterday not finished yet. Built it out of Ipea wood. I had some here not going to be perfect but I want to get it done so I can go sailing. Thanks for responding chris