[Public-List] Starboard plastic for lazarette lids

Glenn Brooks via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jul 8 15:49:00 PDT 2014

Hi Randy,  I was just reading up on Starboard.  Apparently there are screw inserts that you can drill and stick into the starboard that offer higher grip for screws.  If your screws start working anymore, maybe the inserts the resolve the cracking.

Iam headed up to PT and Victoria this week, then latter down through the gulf islands and San Juan's into Anacortes.  Do you plan to be out there in the next week or two?  We could meet up somewhere along the way perhaps.

Regards
Glenn
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad