[Public-List] Topsides painting experience to share

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jul 15 07:45:43 PDT 2014

This was thirty years ago, we were old school, used enamel and thinned the
flang out of it with both thinner and easy brush, most of the boats we
painted were white and the paint looked about like milk, quite thin...you
DO have to move along, no stopping, used the best brush money could buy,
took really good care of them

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Gordon Laco via Public-List <