[Public-List] Mike Lehman's Dodger

Rod via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jul 28 07:29:54 PDT 2014

Hi Gord and all;
     I know what you mean about love/dislike the dodger.  It sure was nice to not be chased below by the shower last October.  Instead we got to enjoy the moonlight and watch the beaver swimming bye.  And I was definately glad of it when I chose to beat my way home in the cold rain all the next afternoon.  But I don't like sailing behind a dodger the rest of the time.  It restricts visibility somewhat but worse (for me, anyway) is that it diminishes the enjoyment by blocking the view of the bow wave and the sound of the water rolling off the bow.  So my #1 priority for a dodger is that it can easily be folded down out of the way when not wanted.

Cheers,  Rod