[Public-List] Mike Lehman's Dodger

Gail DeMoss via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jul 28 10:26:38 PDT 2014

One of the nice features of the dodgers made by Chris Ford is that all
of the clear windows unzip and roll up, out of the way.  It is nice to
have the wind in your face and hear the water.  Easy to zip closed if
needed.  Our Dodger lasted for 19 years and we are now needing new
windows.  I am not sure about the canvas.  But, the frame is still like
new.  Chris Ford is well worth the added cost.

Gail  - "Calypso" #543