[Public-List] Old TillerMaster Autopilot for parts?

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Thu Jun 5 21:59:31 PDT 2014

Hello,

If anyone has an old TillerMaster Autopilot, I need some internal parts.
Specifically, I had removed the gear motor to work on it 2 years ago.
When I went to reassemble the pilot a few days ago, I discovered that I
had misplaced the motor mounting plate and the 4 standoffs and screws
that hold it. I'd be happy to take an old/dead unit off someone's hands
and pay the freight. Obviously not a very good pilot compared to
anything modern, but I like that it matches the vintage of the boat.

If you've got one of these that you're willing to part with free or
cheap, please contact me off list call my cell.

Thanks,

--Dan Sternglass
Watcher of the Skies, 1966, #201, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY

dans at stmktg.com
mobile: +1607-592-8012

Strategic Marketing Associates
403 Highgate Road