[Public-List] (no subject)

sail_505@hotmail.com sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 03:13:18 PDT 2014

Chris (or is it Martha)

Go to Bacon's and buy a gallon of Z-cleaner. Put it in a spray bottle undiluted, wet your decks and spray on the cleaner, let it st for a minute while brushing lightly with a deck brush. Rinse thoroughly before it dries. Work sections at a time. Your decks will look like they were just painted. This is amazing shit.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone