[Public-List] Fasteners

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Jun 30 19:01:18 PDT 2014

Brent,

I would knock the plugs out rather than drilling them. If you drill the
same size, and you're the slightest bit off, you'll have to redrill to a
larger size to get the new plugs to fit.

 From memory, I think the coamings are held with 1/4-20 round-head
machine screws. The cleats you should be able to tell by what fits the
holes.

Brightwork around the companionway is probably #10 flathead wood screws,
covered by bungs.

The hatch hinges are, I think, 1/4-20 flathead machine screws.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org