[Public-List] Re-bedding cockpit coamings

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Mon Mar 24 07:41:32 PDT 2014

All,

After all the discussion a few months ago about getting the coamings off, I took mine off - very hard in cold weather when 5200 was used to bed it down. I go thtem all off in one piece, although I imagine that it is not hard to split things if you try and go too fast.

Anyway - time to put them back on. Mike L is a fan of the 4000 sealant over 5200 as it has a UV protection the others do not have. Any other suggestions? Any advice in general. These ones are getting so thin versus what they were originally, this i sprobably the last time they come off in one piece!

All advice appreciated.

JA