[Public-List] Re-bedding cockpit coamings

Jeffrey fongemie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 13:16:58 PDT 2014

Count me as one who uses nothing under the combing. 4 years now and I see
no problems with it this way, don't notice water pouring into the cockpit.
When I'm cleaning with a hose I can blast gunk out from under the
combings.  After the issues I had with getting the combings off, and the
rot on the bottom side, I like the idea of a bit of air in there.

-Jeff

Jeffrey Fongemie

Seagrass
Alberg 30 #116