[Public-List] Sailing/Crew opportunity USVI to GA MAY 22nd

Kirk Little kirkalittle at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 04:37:29 PDT 2014

After recruiting one of my best crew members from this list (and fellow Alberger) for my current delivery from Mexico to Panama I decided to post another opportunity here.  We are currently in Colon Panama after completing a successful passage and our Canal transit yesterday on this Tayana 50.   In early June this boat will continue on from Panama to Florida but till then I have a very nice Liberty 49 Cutter going from St. Thomas USVI to Brunswick Georgia departing around May 22nd.  Just looking for good crew that want to gain experience offshore.  As before these are volunteer crew positions so you do not get paid nor do you pay anything.  You simply have to get yourself to (St. Thomas USVI by May 22nd) and from the boat (Brunswick GA) about 2 weeks and 1200 miles later.  Any adventurous souls out there?  Feel free to fwd this to anyone/anywhere.

For now Salsa is floating around the San Blas islands of Panama all by herself.  Even after 6 weeks and thousands of miles on a big fancy boat I can't wait to get back to my Alberg and cruise the islands!

-Kirk on Salsa #504, Panama.