[Public-List] Leukemia Cup - ok who is up for this race for a good cause

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Mon May 12 18:31:40 PDT 2014

All,

The Leukemia Cup was on the schedule as a fun race this year. I think that only Mike Nikolich and Myself (Skybird and Laughing Gull for those that only do boat names). Is anyone else planning on attending? It is the first weekend in June.

So - for all those with boats in the Annapolis area, consider joining us - the larger portion of the entry fee goes to the Leukemia Society. The race is at the Eastport Yacht club so the shore events are fun as well. This is the second time we have done this, and I would like to make it a recurring event and grow the Alberg presence over the years.

If you are not planning on coming out, consider giving a few pennies - the links to the pages for both boats are below.

http://www.leukemiacup.org/pages/md/md14/A30Holden
http://www.leukemiacup.org/pages/md/md14/RyanKishbaugh

Jonathan - any questions, please reach out.