[Public-List] Sail manufacturer and composting toilets

Dwayne Back sifuback at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 18:35:16 PDT 2014

Just thought I would seek feedback as to sources for my current issues.  I am need of a new main sail and looking for recommendation of manufacturer.  I was looking at Peak Sails but then researched online and found all kinds of bad reviews.  I am a cruiser who enjoys good performance, so while I do not need racing sails would prefer ones that perform adequately, but price is obviously a consideration.  Second issue is an appropriate solution for the head, i currently have none.  Mostly a weekender and looking at the composting heads as a solution but would like feedback as to other individuals experiences.

Thank you,
Dwayne
Orion 94