[Public-List] A Request

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue May 13 07:20:41 PDT 2014

Hello friends -

As I think some of you know, I am a co-founder of the Canadian chapter of
the Atlantic Challenge youth leadership programme.  I haven¹t sat on the
board for some years (it¹s wonderful to have others take on the burden and
joy of leading...) but am still involved as an interested supporter.  Here¹s
the website http://atlanticchallenge.ca

One of the things I do is help steer the programme¹s yacht donation/fund
raising scheme.  Atlantic Challenge Canada has been offered an interesting
Canadian-owned boat which is laying in Annapolis, Maryland.  Would it be
possible for one of you who may be nearby to take a look at her?   ACC would
certainly commission a professional survey by which to make decisions, but
as a step before that it would be useful to have an informed friend offer a
candid opinion.

Please let me know if this is something one of you might be able to do for
us.

Standing by for advice or questions,

Gord Laco #426 Surprise