[Public-List] A Request

Meinhold, Mike J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at leidos.com
Tue May 13 07:26:41 PDT 2014

Gord,
 Where is she?  We have an A30 committee meeting tonight near the harbor and perhaps some of us could meet and take a look.

Reply off-list if you like.

Mike

Mike Meinhold
Rear Commdore, Cruising
The Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 One-Design Association
mmeinhold at comcast.net
301-352-4734 Office 240-350-6974 Cell 1  410 271 5394 Cell 2