[Public-List] Beam replacement

Jeffrey Randall via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Nov 17 08:16:36 PST 2014

Our boat, Yankee Star, has what "appears" to be a replaced beam.  There is
 obvious adjustment of the bulkhead door and frame.  My problem is,  I
can't be sure if the beam is in fact replaced.  Certainly that is not a
project I want to undertake unnecessarily.  Can I send pictures to anyone
off the list and let you give me your assessments.

Thanks for any who offer.  For the record Jeff from the list has looked at
the photos already. He suggested second opinions.

Jeff Randall

--
Sincerely,

Jeff Randall