[Public-List] Laid up for the winter

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Nov 17 09:06:45 PST 2014

Hello friends -

Well here in The True North the season is finally over... SURPRISE is laid
up and tarped literally hours before the weather turned.  We¹ve had our
first snow, and it¹s snowing outside now.  What a great season 2014 was (but
for me being laid up in the last bit) and we¹re really looking forward to
2015.

I was talking with my crew about last season¹s Syronelle... We¹re in
agreement that we¹d like to race with you folks again so we¹re tentatively
discussing doing a road trip (with our sails, not SURPRISE!) to the
Chesapeake.  Let¹s keep talking about that.

Onwards,

Gord #426 Surprise