[Public-List] Boat Wanted

danielswords@yahoo.com via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Nov 27 15:04:14 PST 2014

Hi to all,
     I am new to this group so I hope I am doing this correctly.  Having previously owned a Pearson Triton many years ago I have determined that I would now like to buy an Alberg 30.  I am 63 and my wife of 40 years is now on hospice care so I am not interested in a project boat because I am too old and want a boat I can sail on and not just work on,  and I do not have time to travel around looking at different boats.  I have tried using a buyers broker to locate a boat so far without success and I haven't had any luck locating a boat near my home in New Orleans,  LA.
      So I am hoping that someone on this list could give me a lead on a good or excellent boat,  perhaps even one that has been restored and who's owner is ready to take on another project.  I can afford to pay for a premium price for a premium boat and to have the boat transported to New Orleans and any help finding a good A 30 would be greatly appreciated.
Daniel Swords
danielswords at yahoo.com

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Tablet