[Public-List] Rudder Stuffing Box Repair

Joseph Balderson via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Nov 23 06:17:47 PST 2014

I am installing a zert fitting into the aft side of the rudder shaft hub at
the cockpit sole level. The plan is to pump water pump grease into the
rudder shaft tube. It should both lubricate the rudder shaft and discourage
water intrusion.
Joe B

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 10:34 PM, Michael Connolly via Public-List <