[Public-List] Rudder Stuffing Box Repair

John Johnston via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Nov 23 13:43:12 PST 2014

Hello Joe - That sounds like a good idea - certainly can't hurt - I believe I might steal a page from you regarding that, whether I end up hauling out or not- lubrication is a wonderful thing- Does your boat have a packing gland, or stuffing box between hull and sole, or is it the overflow into the cockpit and out through the cockpit drains that have been described in this thread? I had not heard of that previously.
	And A Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
	John