[Public-List] Genoa/Drifter

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Nov 30 06:25:36 PST 2014

Hi All,

Seems I recall a photo of an A30 with a sport boat like sprit. I assume this is NOT required but I guess could allow either a bigger sail and or flying it further off the bow. Also adjustable Genoa lead cars were mentioned, has anyone rigged them? I'm getting ready to upgrade mine from some cruddy old blocks and was just wondering.

Wes

Sent from my iPad