[Public-List] Butyl and Polycarbonate

Rod via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Oct 7 17:38:02 PDT 2014

Glen :
It seems to me that I should know Dolphinite from way back but I don't recall seeing it recently.  Where do you buy it and in what form ? ( tape, squeeze tube,  tube for caulking gun, tub ? )

Cheers,  Rod

People on the Cruisers Forum seem to like butyl for all kinds of bedding applications also.  As an alternative, I  use Dolphinite to bed my poly window replacements with out any discoloration or fogging for
6 or 7 years now.  Seems to work very well, and cleans up super easy with thinner.  Also doesn't grow mildew around the edges like some of the synthetics , as it contains a herbicide of some sort.

Glenn brooks
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPhone