[Public-List] Electronic Ignition

Michael Grosh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Oct 8 17:43:21 PDT 2014

I believe the only thing you are replacing with the A4 electronic ignition
are the points themselves. Existing coil and distributer remain. Not what I
think of when I think electronic ignition. A shorter duration spark is what
you get, and lose repairability. Spark duration shouldn't be an issue on an
engine that never sees 1500 rpm.
MichaelGrosh
On Oct 8, 2014 4:51 PM, "Bill Newman via Public-List" <