[Public-List] Crack in the keel.

Jeffrey via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Oct 9 13:05:58 PDT 2014

Hi Greg,

My boat #116 has the same seam. If you search through the archives of this
list you'll find other old boats with the same condition. It appears that
the hull is made from two sections.

If this works:
http://lists.alberg30.org/mmsearch.cgi/public-list-alberg30.org?config=public-list-alberg30.org&restrict=&exclude=&method=and&format=short&sort=score&words=crack

It's handy really, when I take the boat out, any water in the bilge finds
it's way outside to the ground. And, I don't any of the boats have split in
two yet.

I would imagine that you could grind and fill, but the possibility that
does more harm than good exists. I choose to ignore it.

-jeff

Seagrass. #116
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
http://sailboatseagrass.com/

<http://instagram.com/jfongemie>

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Greg Dawson via Public-List <