[Public-List] Buyer beware!!

Jeffrey via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Oct 12 05:06:02 PDT 2014

Smart Greg, I'd have done the same thing. Check everything over!  I don't
know how people can own a boat and not have intimate knowledge of every
little detail inside and out.

-Jeff

Seagrass. #116
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
http://sailboatseagrass.com/

<http://instagram.com/jfongemie>

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 7:36 AM, Greg Dawson via Public-List <