[Public-List] Electronic Ignition

Mike Lehman via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Oct 13 05:17:32 PDT 2014

Bill

One of the the things on the Atomic 4 that is worth inspecting is the
multi-plug connector that leads to the engine control panel. There are (as I
remember) 8 wires that go through that plug, some of which carry a high
load. Often these plugs show signs of distortion because they have become
overheated and have started to melt. The connections are often corroded. I
cut the plug out of the system and led all of the wires to a terminal strip.
It was far more reliable and had less current loss.