[Public-List] Electronic Ignition

Richard Mair via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Oct 13 18:46:55 PDT 2014

Bill.
>From all the answers I would say make the change. The electronics now are
much more reliable than in the 70s.
There is always dropping the hook if there is a problem and no wind.
Our boat is probably more replacement on electronics than most. Our drive
is a brushless electric motor controlled by a computerized controller. All
we have had to do is clean battery terminals. There seasons, Two of which
were on salt water.
Points on old English cars make sure you always have work.

Richard
On Oct 8, 2014 4:51 PM, "Bill Newman via Public-List" <