[Public-List] New Diesel tach free to good home; TillerMaster for parts?

Daniel Sternglass via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Oct 9 09:52:51 PDT 2014

Hello,

5 years ago I replaced the engine panel for my Atomic 4. The panel I
bought had a Faria TD9103C Diesel tach which I never used. I purchased
the gas engine equivalent, so I have the right "retail box", mounting
hardware, even printed the right instruction sheet. 4" white gage with
LDC hour meter and black bezel, 3-3/8" hole size. Could not find any
takers on Craig s List or eBay. You can have it for the cost of shipping.

Separately, if anyone has an old TillerMaster autopilot they want to put
out to pasture, in any condition, I'd happily pay shipping. I've kept
this antique thing running for fun for almost 30 years. Had Globe
rebuild the motor gear-head last year (which they kindly did for cheap),
but somehow I misplaced the motor mounting parts.

Please feel free to call if you have any question, try 607-257-3431 first.

Thanks,

--Dan Sternglass
Watcher of the Skies, #201, 1966
Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY