[Public-List] Penobscot Bay

Greg Bover via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Sep 20 15:35:50 PDT 2014

Nice video, Jeffrey, thank you. And Seagrass looks great too.
I spent a week in the bay myself this summer, but on a chartered Alden
Challenger 40, (long story that I'll tell when I get my Alberg ready to sail
again). We did Rockland, Pulpit Harbor, Merchant's Row, Northeast Harbor,
Islesford, Castine via Eggemogin and Pulpit again. Spent two days at
Northeast visiting Asticou Gardens and other fabulous Mount Desert places.
Where is the climb that you showed and what suggestions have you got for me
next year?
Greg Bover
A-30 #114
PENSIVE