[Public-List] New or Used Rudder

George Dinwiddie via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Sep 8 12:40:52 PDT 2014

Brad,

The email list strips attachments for safety, but if you send them
directly to me, I'll be glad to post them to the website.

BTW, when I did the repair mentioned in
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/Steering/RudderShoe/ I chiseled out the
foam inside the rudder and removed the lower rudder post completely. I
reinstalled it with epoxy and glass cloth, and then filled the gap where
the foam used to be with epoxy thickened with lightweight filler. I
suspect you won't have too much difficulty repairing what you have.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org