[Public-List] Boat named ANGEL

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Apr 3 07:13:40 PDT 2015

Got this from a friend a moment ago...

My understanding is  he rolled a few times during the 66 days but, was
otherwise upright. I believe he was sailing under a very primitive jury rig
when he was picked up. He had provisions and water which lasted a good
period of time.

And that makes his good condition and the facts of the story make more
sense.

Gord #426 Surprise